If you need to improve your skills or take your game to the next level, no matter what your age or skill level then you need to attend one of my Individual Skills Training programs.
Here's what we teach, ordered by priority:
1. Lay ups - We practice lots of lay ups with both hands. Our goal is to get all players to make lay ups with their left and right hands equally well!! Teach them to jump off the proper foot.
2. Footwork - We also teach them triple threat positioning, pivoting on their left and right foot without traveling, jump stops, and to square to the basket as soon as they catch the ball in a triple threat position. We spend a lot of time on footwork!
3. Shooting form - For younger age groups, we highly recommend using smaller balls and lower baskets. If that is not possible, we allow the players to dip their elbows which will give them more strength.
4. Ball handling - We also teach young players to dribble with left and right hands equally. Basic dribble moves such as the speed dribble, crossover, protect-the-ball dribble,back-up dribble and "creating space" off the dribble.
5. Athletic & movement skills - Teaching them how to run, jump and land, skip, stop, move laterally, squat, lunge and any other basic movements.
TO MAKE A BOOKING, SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH THE CONTACT PAGE NOW!!!!